CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and teenagers and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness. In a group setting, children and teens participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well rounded athletes.
Stoked CrossFit has an amazing CrossFit Kids program in Oxford, Alabama, which reserves gym time for the exclusive use of our kids and teens. Our kids’ classes are for the kids and we do not have any others classes going on when they are working out. Parents can feel secure knowing that the music selection and tone will be appropriate for all age levels during the times set aside for our kids’ class. Our coaches are dedicated to the kids in class.
Fitness is fun and we want to convey this to the kids. No two workouts are the same, so the kids will not get bored and they will be engaged. The workouts are also scalable, so any level can participate from the accomplished athlete to a less active kid.
Details for classes:
- 16 Sessions
- Two age divisions (6-10 yrs) (11-13yrs)
- Class times (Monday and Friday / Tuesday and Thursday)
- Class Time 3pm-4pm
- No per class fee / Training sessions prepaid
- Individual @ $95.00
- Two @ $145.00
- Three @ $195
- Monday and Fridays Age Division (11-13 years old) 3:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursdays Age Division (6-10 years old) 3:00-4:00pm
- I will periodically have (make up) days for sessions missed, however, these will be combined – all ages to attend.
- Please encourage kids to hydrate, bring water or recovery drink (Gatorade\Powerade) and also a towel to each session.
- I (Buffi) will be up at the box Thursday morning until 1:00, Friday evening 1:00 – til closing, then Saturday morning from 9:15 – 11:30. I will have registration and liability forms ready to complete.
Please let us know if you need any further information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
See you on the floor soon,